Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Question I Still Get Asked All The Time...


Everybody wants to know how I watch all the tv shows, movies, and PPV's I want legally without paying for cable or satellite.  The answer is very simple.  I already pay for internet so I figured why not just use that connection to get your programming?  You get everything you normally watch through cable or a dish plus much more!!  Seriously, there is more content than I will ever watch in my lifetime.  Some may require a one-time sign-up fee, but that is nothing compared to what the big guys charge you EVERY MONTH.  Anyway, here are the recommended links that I use.

http://www.satellitedirect.com
http://www.fullmovies.com
http://www.moviescapital.com
http://www.imoviesclub.com
http://www.isatellitelink.com
http://www.tv-in-pc.com
http://www.tvfreeload.com
http://www.tvnoop.com
http://www.satellitetune.com
http://www.satellitetvstream.com
And here is the link for Mac users:
http://www.mactvpro.com

And the best part is that you can stream all of this content wirelessly to your tv with ease.  Just check out the selection here:  PC to TV 




No comments:

Post a Comment